TiranaPhotoFestival2018 announced 3 winners in the opening ceremony in 1st November 2018.
The winner of first prize was Ergys Baki for the city category
- The winner of first prize received 300 euro plus a copy of Album “Tirana 2018”
The winner of second prize was Endi Bulku in Nature Category
- The winner of second prize received 200 euro plus a copy of Album “Tirana 2018”
The winner of third prize was Eva Shyti (People Category)
- The winner received 100 euro plus a copy of Album “Tirana 2018”
The competition is open to all participants in previous social media contest organized by Visit Tirana which are open during all the year. Now is open the social media contest #TiranaAutumn2018, where you can post your photos with this hashtag at Visit Tirana social media channels, especially in Instagram.
How to be part of the competition:
-Send your original photos by email: preferably with a brief description; the full name of author and your telephone number.
-Maximum of photos to be accepted is one for each category: (people; nature; city)
-All the photos should feature Tirana region
-Photos modified with Photoshop and other programmes will not be accepted
-Don’t put the name in the photo
– Photos can be color corrected or have filter applied, but not digitally manipulated in terms of content and context
-The copyright of photo belong always to the author.
– The photos printed with your name showed in the exhibition belong to the organizer
– The copyright of Album with photos from exhibition belong to the organizer
The Jury of previous Festival “TiranaPhotoFestival 2018”
Roland Tasho- one of the well known photographers of Tirana city
Leon Cika – photo-reporter, TV Cameraman at Reuters TV
Gent Shkullaku (photo-reporter working for AFP news agency)
Curators of Tirana Photo Festival 2018
Olsi Beci (photographer, filmmaker) freelance
Albert Cmeta (Nature Photographer) freelance
Alla Simacheva (Russian photographer)